Now HIRING Skilled Laborers for Water/Wastewater projects around Tulsa, OK. The perfect candidate will have a Jack of ALL trades mentality with a good mechanical aptitude as well as background in concrete, excavation, pipefitting and anything else to get the job done. Must be able to communicate effectively in English – Bi-lingual a plus! Immediate hire and health insurance offered on the first of the month after hire. Preference will be given first to local applicants as it is good business and helps the local economy.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
Staging of materials & equipment, ability to read & interpret blueprints, setup & operation of layout equipment, operating equipment (with adequate training), assist with various piping & mechanical installations, demolition of items to be removed, spreading gravel & concrete as needed, help oversee & assist general laborers, assist other skilled trades with job requirements as needed.
**Contact Meggan Holm @ 785-539-7513 ext. 106 for additional info**
General Requirements include, but are not limited to:
– Climbing up and down ladders, ability to lift objects that weigh 50 +/- lbs.
– Ability to push, pull, walk, bend, squat, and climb ladders as required.
– Positive attitude
– Willingness to learn and be flexible
– Ability to work well with others and follow directions as required
– OSHA 10 preferred, OSHA 30 desired
– Safety mindset, a good understanding of construction safety procedures
– Must have reliable transportation or travel arrangements.
Walters-Morgan Construction will run a background check, E-Verify and a drug screen.
Walters-Morgan is an EEO Company.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 4 – 9 hour days (M – Th) and 4 hours on Friday.
Pay: Wages will vary based upon the job and experience.
Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Work Location: One location
– Health insurance
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Retirement plan
– Paid time off